Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Characters and ideas

Hi! Akin na first post... :))... anyway, this one's simple. I would like to ask for a couple of character names to be used in the story I'm planning. The names can be either japanese or english, preferably english and related to religion or something close.

The second is can give me your opinions about the seven sins. What do you think they mean beside the normal way they are usually viewed. For example, Lust is normally viewed as something sexual but it can also be viewed as the excessive love for something. And then provide something skill related to these sins such that lust can be related to illusions because loving something too much creates illusions that we perceive as real.

Thank you so much... Those the only things disturbing me... :))

Tortoise Tail

3 comments:

  1. I think the seven deadly sins should be something new. I like your idea of lust being something about love rather than something sexual. Maybe their traits shouldn't be directly related to the sins themselves. Parang symbolism na lang if ever.

    Yun lang mabibigay ko. I hope that helps! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can give you the celestial-sounding names, you know. U'll give you some later at school. XD

    Hm, I agree with Lars, it should have a new concept. I like the idea of Lust not being sexual all the time. For skills, we'll get to that later on. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. new concept... what do you mean new concept? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete